Camping Halloween Experience With tripXOXO
01 Nights / 02 Days
GET ready for Halloween Thrills and Chills and to be scared at a Camp site. Halloween is celebrated on the evening of October 31st, eve of the Christian feast of All Saint’s Day. In ancient Britain and Ireland, the Celtic Festival of Samhain was observed on October 31, at the end of summer…. The souls of the dead were supposed to revisit their homes on this day and the autumnal festival acquired sinister significance, with ghosts, witches, goblins, black cats, fairies and demons of all kinds said to be roaming about.
Special Event organized exclusively by tripxoxo Spend your Halloween camping with our fun ideas Get out in the wild and make your Halloween campsite the most spine-chilling ever.
Who needs to play dress-up when you can go out into the woods and get a real Hallow's Eve scare?
Reach the base village before sunset in the evening and head to Riverside for camping. Enjoy the sunset and the surroundings. Later enjoy a BBQ & Campfire (enjoy Story-telling, games, music and other fun activities around the fire. Have Dinner and sing the night away! It’s Halloween! We can also arrange for a speaker for a small party.
Next morning, wake-up early and have breakfast and start the trek through jungle surrounded by majestic mountains. After a short trek, reach the secret location and take a dip into the heavenly water body . Spend the rest of the timeand back to the base village. Have Lunch and later disperse with beautiful memories.
Vehicle Information : A/c Luxury Coach.
- Meet and Greet at the Boarding point . During the journey to the destination the host will cast their tour spells on the guests by involving them in travel games like dumb charades, antakshari, etc.
- As per this theme of Elves every guest will be given an accessory of an elf cap or a tiara optional for ladies and girls.
- Meeting Point : Bisleri Company , Andheri Western Express Highway.
- Time : Would be informed 02 days prior to trip.
Package Cost Per Person is 3470* onwards...
2) Toll and taxes
3) Host Charges
4) Meals (After booking please confirm your preference - Veg/ Non Veg)
1) Personal Expenses
2) Anything not mentioned in the inclusions