Holy Land packages
4 Days/3 Nights (Cairo, St. Catherine & Taba)
Day 01: Arrival Cairo
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, Excel Travel representative welcomes you and assists you through the immigration process. Modern air-conditioned coaches take you to your hotel in Cairo. Your representative will ensure a smooth hotel check-in. Dinner in an oriental restaurant & overnight at the hotel in Cairo
Day 02: Cairo sightseeing
Buffet breakfast then start a tour to visit the great pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum of antiquities and then drive to old Cairo to visit the Coptic area with the hanging church & Ben Ezra synagogue. Lunch will be served in an oriental restaurant. Drive back to the hotel Optional dinner cruise will be offered or a tour to the Sound & light show Overnight at the hotel in Cairo.
Day 03: Cairo – St. Catherine
Early breakfast in the hotel then check out of the hotel Drive eastwards to cross from Africa to Asia. Continue driving along the Gulf of Suez stopping at Hammam Faraoun (the Pharos bath) whereby the visit the springs with sulfur water. Then turn left towards St. Catherine area stopping en route to visit the Oases of Firan (the biggest in Sinai with about 20000 palm trees). There you can have a quick look from outside at the Greek Orthodox monastery of the 7 nuns & the ruins of the old Byzantine church. Check in the hotel upon arrival Drive to the village of St. Catherine for exploring the area there Dinner & overnight at the hotel
Day 04: Mount Moses - St. Catherine – Taba Border
Tea & Coffee will be served around 02h00 to energize everybody for unforgettable climb up Mount Sinai – Mount Moses – for 3 hours.
You may ride a camel till two thirds of the mountain at extra charge
Enjoy the most spiritual scenery from the top of the mountain & take some shots for the sun rise before walking down to our bus to drive back to our hotel to refresh & pack. Breakfast will be served before driving back to visit St. Catherine monastery & the most preserved church with its incomparable icons. After the visit we drive on the Asphalt road to Taba Border (about 175 km) stopping en route to have lunch in a restaurant by the beach in Nuweibaa and then a short stop before Taba to overview the Pharos' Island Assist through the immigration procedure to depart to Israel
• 02 nights' accommodation in Cairo on BB Basis.
• 01 night's accommodation at St. Catherine on HB bases
• Visit to Egyptian Museum and Hanging Church including in Coptic region with entrance fees
• Dinner on day 1 in an oriental restaurant
• Lunch on day 2 in oriental restaurant.
• Full size coach all through as per the itinerary
• Climb Moses' Mountain
• Visit to St. Catherine Monastery.
• English speaking guide during the tours (guides speaking other languages are available on request)
Above excludes the following:
• Any item of personal nature like tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverages….
• Entry visas to Egypt or Israel
• Departure or arrival taxes
• Entrance to any of the three Pyramids, the Solar Boat or the Mummies' Room at the Egyptian Museum.