Amsterdam Landscapes Cycling Tour
The tour starts and finishes in Amsterdam allowing ample opportunity for exploring and museums. We’ve kept cycling distances short to give you more time at top tourist attractions such as Zaanse Schans and Volendam. The shining countryside is flat, wide open and an oasis of peace. For all those romantic souls who can’t get enough of everything reminiscent of things past, this holiday promises to be a real treat.
Amsterdam – West cord Art Hotel / similar
Haarlem - Hotel Lion d'Or / similar
Zaandam - Best Western Zaan Inn / similar
Volendam - Hotel Old Dutch / similar
Dates & Prices
|Operates From||Operates Till||Per Person on Twin||Single Supplement|
|01st Apr, 2018||25th Sep, 2018||Rs 59,999||Rs 18000|
• Prices are per person on twin share basis.
• Travel Insurance covering medical and evacuation is mandatory for all travellers.
• This price exclude 5% GST.
• Surcharge staying overnight in Amsterdam on Saturday of EUR 15 per person on twin and EUR 30 on single.
• Personal trip information kit.
• 5 nights’ accommodation in the selected category of hotel.
• 5 Breakfasts.
• Detailed itinerary and elaborate route information including maps, route description, tourist attractions and important telephone numbers.
• Local service hotline in Europe.
• Quality and well maintained bicycles with gears.
• Luggage transfer between hotels.
• GPS tracks available at additional cost.
• All transfers (by bus and train) as mentioned in the program.
• Typically, the cost of flights, visas, passport, insurance is not included in the tour price unless stated otherwise.
• Any meals not mentioned as included are at your own expense.
• Single rooms, optional tours and extra nights cost extra.
• Tips for drivers, guides and tour managers is not included in your tour price.
• Arrival and departure transfers may or may not be included in your tour price – this is clearly stated on the trip page.
• Excess baggage, porterage, laundry, phone calls, alcoholic beverages are considered personal expenses and not included in your tour price.
• GST, VAT and other taxes as applicable additional to the tour price.